Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Day Sugar Free Challenge.......

Today is the day we are starting a 30 Day Sugar Free Challenge! No cookies, cakes, candies, ice cream, etc. If you are used to adding a lot of sugar to your food, then I recommend for the first week, you cut back. You should only add 1 tsp. at a time to your food. I know we can all do this and I PROMISE you will feel so much better...your body will love you for it too! Good Luck and please let me know how you are doing along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this.. I actually started last week and today is 1 week without diet mt. dew and you know for me thats an ETERNITY.. Thanks for starting this blog, you are amazing and always have the best advise for me. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're starting this! I've wanted to come join the bootcamps, but with the 3 kiddos, it's been impossible. I hope I can attend one coming up though!

    ReplyDelete